Qualifications and experience: Obtained Michigan Proficiency ECPE degree, 3 years of German language, 5 years of French lng. Worked as a tutor of Greek and Czech for foreigners, helped students with English.
Study/work abroad: Studying Medicine at the faculty of medicine in Plzeň of Charles University. Worked as a tutor of Greek lng, and assisting foreigners with Czech.
With EUFRAT since: 2023
Language(s) taught at EUFRAT: English, (Greek if needed), (Czech for foreigners if needed)
I teach: children, adults
- Markéta T.: Nic bych neměnila.
What brought you to the Czech Republic, and what made you join the EUFRAT team? Studies and the will of experiencing Czech Republic. I joined the EUFRAT because of my passion for languages and my passion for teaching.
In my lessons, what do I usually use? Notes, online materials, books, tools like whiteboards, projectors (in some cases if available), educational games (for youger ages).
What can the students look forward to? Improvisation in communication skills, grammar/vocabulary, cultural/historical facts, interactive approaches in education.
What is, in your opinion, the mission of a language tutor? A language tutor has the "power" of connecting cultures, of opening up students' minds and connecting them with different cultures.
And how would you describe your students? Motivated, interested, open in asking questions and seeking for answers.
Is there a lasting lesson you hope students take from your classes? Languages are not just means of communication. They keep great secrets of cultures, which when unfoalded, they can positively overwhelm us with amazing facts of how languages evolved.
What is, according to you, the best thing about EUFRAT? Getting to know new people, cooperating with amazing people in a great and amazingly educational-friendly environment.
Is there a message you would like to send to your future students? Widening our spiritual world of knowledge is one of the best things humanity has achieved, and one way to achieve it, is via languages.
- Book: Gallant, by V. E. Schwab
- Movie: Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children
- Band / Record: Classic music, Ludovico Einaudi, Adele
- Sea or mountains: sea
- Summer or winter: winter
- Favourite destination: Castles in the Czech Republic
- The most exotic destination I have visited: USA
- I‘d like to go to the following destination: Iceland
- How I spend my free time: Reading, Swimming, Cooking, Walking in nature, Exploring new places, Music
- Funniest story I‘ve experienced in my career: A student had once her dog with her and when the lesson finished, the dog didn't want to leave my side. It was both funny and cute, as a moment.
Informace o způsobu získávání a výběru referencí najdete na stránce Dokumenty.