Something about the teacher:
- Qualifications and experience: Diploma in Human Resource Management. 120 Hour Tefl Certificate. I have 5 years' experience teaching and Training adults in various policies and procedures as well as tutoring children between the ages of 9 and 16 in English, Mathematics, Biology and Business Studies.
- With EUFRAT since: September 2020
- Language taught at EUFRAT: English
Interview with the Tutor:
- What brought you to the Czech Republic, and what made you to join EUFRAT team?
I have been eagerly looking to start teaching English online to Europeans and a friend recommended EUFRAT, He had only amazing things to say about the company and has been with the company for years. Which is exactly the sort of company/family I would love to be a part of.
- What is, in your opinion, the mission of a language tutor?
I believe the mission of a language tutor is to create a fun, safe and interesting environment to help students not only learn a new language, but instil confidence in the students to use the language outside of the classroom.
- What would your students say about you?
They would say I create a fun and enjoyable environment where they enjoy learning with me in this adventure of learning a new language.
- And how would you describe your students?
From what I have noticed in the first lesson the student is often a little shy and reserved and by the next few lessons they start to show their interest and their personalities come out as we build a trusting and fun classroom environment.
- Is there a lasting lesson you hope students take from your classes?
Definitely confidence in speaking English outside of the classroom.
- What is, according to you, the best thing about EUFRAT?
The wide range of languages that they offer to their students along with their friendly and efficient way of conducting themselves in a very professional manner.
- Is there a message you would like to send to your future students?
Learning a foreign language will create vast opportunities and allow you to experience other cultures in the process, I would be honoured to help you in this new adventure.
- Favourite book: (Children’s book) Charlie and the Chocolate factory by Roald Dahl, (Adult book) Scar Tissue – Autobiography by Anthony Kiedis
- Movie: Shawshank Redemption
- Band / Record: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Alt J, Milky Chance.
- Sea or mountains: Love the Ocean
- Summer or winter: Summer
- Dog or cat: Both