Name: John P.
Qualifications and experience: Structure and design -Independent Digital Recording Interface Instructor. Five years in Czechia as a Corporate Tutor
With EUFRAT since: 2019
Language taught at EUFRAT: English
Interview with the Tutor:
• What brought you to the Czech Republic and what made you to join EUFRAT team? My future wife is Czech and life changing experiences. Eufrat is like a breath of fresh air.
• What is, in your opinion, the misson of a language tutor? To help students communicate to the best of their ability in a chosen language.
• What would your students say about you? Energetic, Informative and always prepared.
• And how would you describe your students? hard working, Involved and very keen
• Is there a lasting lesson you hope students take from your classes? Repeat, repetition and remember
• What is, accroding to you, the best thing about EUFRAT? Eufrat is the future of learning a language, they have a friendly and fresh approach to learning a modern language
• Is there a message you would like to send to yur future studetns? Join, attend, learn and advance forward
• Favourite book: 1984
• Favourite movie: Kes
• Band / Record: David Bowie – Ziggy stardust and The spiders from Mars
• Sea or mountains: Great Smoky Mountains
• Summer or winter: Summer, sun ,sea and life
• Dog or cat: “woof woof” a Dog