- Qualifications and experience: 5 years as language teacher, mainly focus on children. I´m a Spanish native speaker.
- With EUFRAT since: May 2016.
- Language taught at EUFRAT: Spanish and English.
- Interview with the Tutor:
- What brought you to the Czech Republic, and what made you to join EUFRAT team? It was mainly a trip but I decided to stay in here, since I decided to stay I wanted to join the Eufrat team but I wasn’t success, then I received a call that there was a vacancy, I was so happy to join this amazing school.
- What is, in your opinion, the mission of a language tutor? More than teach is to make the student to be interested in, to show the culture and to show how big is the world but how easy is to travel in it. Also we are supposed to be a guide, we give all the support to the student and then he will learn by himself.
- What would your students say about you? I can never be in the same place three minutes… I have the necessity to make the lesson as interactive as I can.
- And how would you describe your students? They are amazing, we always find the balance between what they want and how is possible to learn it.
- Is there a lasting lesson you hope students take from your classes? The interest to always learn something new.
- What is, according to you, the best thing about EUFRAT? All the support for the teachers and the team spirit.
- Is there a message you would like to send to your future students? If you are hyperactive, you love to play meanwhile you are learning and you want always to learn more, so you found the right person on me.
- Favourite book: The little prince.
- Movie: The big fish.
- Band / Record: YELLE
- Sea or mountains: Sea
- Summer or winter: Summer
- Dog or cat: Cat (I have mine from Mexico)