- Qualifications and experience: BA Hons in HR Communications & Management, worked in Recruitment/Police Records management
- With EUFRAT since: January 2016
- Language taught at EUFRAT: English
- Interview with the Tutor:
- What brought you to the Czech Republic, and what made you to join EUFRAT team? I came to CZ when I married my husband who happens to be Czech. I was not sure what I wanted to do when I got to Czech but always wanted to teach so decided teaching English would be a great way to do that.
- What is, in your opinion, the mission of a language tutor? I think the mission of a language teacher is to infuse confidence and passion in their students so that they feel and believe in themselves and their abilities to learn a new language successfully.
- What would your students say about you? Hmmm, I'm not sure, I would like to say they feel comfortable with me, and they are not afraid to make mistakes, as I would say that is part of learning. I think they would say learning a language with me must not feel like a chore but it must be fun.
- And how would you describe your students? My students have been good fun, but very determined, some of them have felt nervous but soon got over that. Generally they have enjoyed learning English.
- Is there a lasting lesson you hope students take from your classes? learning a language is a on-going process, it can take years to master so don't give up, work hard but try and enjoy the learning, and not take yourselves to seriously.
- What is, according to you, the best thing about EUFRAT? Eufrat is a great place, very relaxed, flexible, lots of resources and help for students as well as teachers.
- Is there a message you would like to send to your future students? Don't be afraid to learn a new language, seek your true potential and enjoy it :)
- Favourite book: To kill a mockingbird
- Movie: The Way we were
- Band / Record: Swedish House Mafia- Dont ya worry child
- Sea or mountains: Sea
- Summer or winter: Summer
- Dog or cat: Cat