Qualifications and experience: Bachelor 's Degree in Business Administration and Master 's Degree in Financial Management. 6 years teaching Spanish for foreigners
Study/work abroad: 15 years working for multinational companies, the last two years, in the Czech Republic
With EUFRAT since: 2022
Language(s) taught at EUFRAT: Spanish
I teach: children, adults
What brought you to the Czech Republic, and what made you join the EUFRAT team? I came to the CR for family reasons. I am passionate about teaching and Eufrat offers me the chance to continue doing so.
In my lessons, what do I usually use? Songs, book fragments and others additionals materials.
What can the students look forward to? A lot of communication, paying attention to grammar and vocabulary, in a fun way. Lessons will be tailored to your needs and goals.
What is, in your opinion, the mission of a language tutor? Make students feel comfortable and confident expressing their ideas, opinions and feelings in another language.
And how would you describe your students? The students are very diligent and improve every day. The ability of Czech students to learn new languages is amazing.
Is there a lasting lesson you hope students take from your classes? The way you communicate is more important than the message itself.
What is, according to you, the best thing about EUFRAT? Flexibility to organize lessons.
Is there a message you would like to send to your future students? Languages open doors..... and minds. Studying new languages makes life wonderful. You will connect with other people, other cultures, other ideas, other ways of doing things, and you will better understand the world around you.
- Book: "Alamut", by Vladimir Bartol
- Movie: "Lugares comunes", by Adolfo Aristarain
- Band/Record: J.M. Serrat / J. Sabina / Bon Jovi / UB40
- Sea or mountains: sea
- Summer or winter: summer
- Favourite destination: Anywhere under the sea
- The most exotic destination I have visited: The northern regions of Sweden
- I‘d like to go to the following destination: Philippines
- How I spend my free time: I like spending time with family and friends, doing outdoor activities. I like to read, basketball and chess
- Funniest story I‘ve experienced in my career: I have many funny stories but I prefer to tell them over coffee.
přehled kurzů vedených lektorem
Informace o způsobu získávání a výběru referencí najdete na stránce Dokumenty.