- Qualifications and experience: 2 years of experience in teaching and oral translation (Eng-CZ)
- With EUFRAT since: Winter 2022
- Language taught at EUFRAT: English
Interview with the Tutor:
- What brought you to the Czech Republic, and what made you join the EUFRAT team? I came to the Czech Republic to pursue my passion for studying medicine. I joined the EUFRAT team because I'm a linguaphile and I would like to help students learn English faster.
- What is, in your opinion, the mission of a language tutor? Languages shape our minds, introduce a new way of thinking and help us connect with others. A tutor’s role is to guide along the way and make the journey more exciting.
- What would your students say about you? Friendly, creative and fun.
- And how would you describe your students? Curious, energetic and engaging.
- Is there a lasting lesson you hope students take from your classes? We are all students.
- What is, according to you, the best thing about EUFRAT? A friendly and helpful environment with qualified tutors.
- Is there a message you would like to send to your future students? Life loses its meaning when we stop learning.
- Favourite book: A Farewell to Arms- Ernest Hemingway
- Movie: Reminiscence
- Band / Record: Reggaeton & Classics
- Sea or mountains: Sea!
- Summer or winter: Summer
- Dog or cat: Dog
přehled kurzů vedených lektorem