- Name and surname: Scott C.
- Qualifications and experiences: TEFL over 8 years of exp.
- With EUFRAT since: 2018
- Language taught at EUFRAT: English
Interview with the Tutor:
- What brought you to the Czech Republic, and what made you to join EUFRAT team? My girlsfriend brought me here and I love the city. Plus, Eufrat is the leading language school with the most potential in the local area.
- What is, in your opinion, the mission of a language tutor? To teach a language and to give the student confidence to use it.
- What would your students say about you? Supportive and communicative
- And how would you describe your students? Professionals in their field who are eager to improve and refine their English language skills.
- Is there a lasting lesson you hope students take from your classes? I try to get b2 students to use phrasal verbs.
- What is, according to you, the best thing about EUFRAT? Not sure yet, I have just only started working with Eufrat.
- Is there a message you would like to send to your future students? Don’t give up, keep practicing and you will be fine.
- Favourite book: Underworld by Don Delillo
- Movie: Children of Men
- Band / Record: Breaking Bread Crew
- Sea or mountains: mountains
- Summer or winter: summer
- Dog or cat: dog