Radek Š.: vždy příjemná lektorka
Interview s lektorem
- Name: Senta
- Qualifications and experience: CertTESOL, with over 15 years of teaching experience in the Czech Republic and Australia. Also: BA (Computer-based Graphic Design), double BA/MA (Art and Psych. Ed.), Requalification Course for Librarianship, Global Leadership Programme Certificate.
- With EUFRAT since: 2017
- Language taught at EUFRAT: English
- Interview with the Tutor
- What brought you to the Czech Republic, and what made you to join EUFRAT team? I came here to live, work and study. I joined Eufrat because it is the best language school in the region.
- What is, in your opinion, the mission of a language tutor? To build confidence in the student, to guide the student in increasing his comprehension, vocabulary and verbal skills, to help the student feel comfortable with the language, to encourage daily practice and to make lessons stimulating.
- What would your students say about you? Supportive, patient and communicative.
- And how would you describe your students? Professionals interested in improving their English language skills.
- Is there a lasting lesson you hope students take from your classes? My special focus is leading students to understand the nuances of pronunciation leading to fluent and natural speech, accent reduction, and better understanding of native English speakers.
- What is, according to you, the best thing about EUFRAT? It is one of the biggest language schools in the region, with a very wide range of courses, which is good for teachers and students alike.
- Is there a message you would like to send to your future students? Never give up.
- Favourite book: I Ching
- Movie: Bagdad Cafe
- Band / Record: AC/DC
- Sea or mountains: sea and mountains
- Summer or winter: summer and winter
- Dog or cat: both