- Qualifications and experience: Native English Speaker
- With EUFRAT since: December 2017
- Language taught at EUFRAT: English
Interview with the Tutor:
- What brought you to the Czech Republic, and what made you to join EUFRAT team? I came to the Czech Republic to visit a friend, and I decided I wanted to live in Plzen. I decided to join the EUFRAT team because it’s well known as the best language school in the Plzen area.
- What is, in your opinion, the mission of a language tutor? To assist students with reaching the goals they have set for their language education.
- What would your students say about you? They have said that they can understand my English, and that I can explain new vocabulary words by using more common words for context.
- And how would you describe your students? They are intelligent, fast learners, and willing to take the time to understand new words and concepts.
- Is there a lasting lesson you hope students take from your classes? I hope that they understand that learning a new language can be difficult, but that it can be fun and fulfilling to do so. Also, they don’t need to be afraid to have conversation even if they make mistakes.
- What is, according to you, the best thing about EUFRAT? They have provided training to me as a new English teacher.
- Is there a message you would like to send to your future students? I hope to help with your new language, and I hope to make the experience fun.
- Favourite book: The Bible
- Movie: Star Wars
- Band / Record: Needtobreath
- Sea or mountains: Mountains
- Summer or winter: Winter
- Dog or cat: Dog