Azalia Mariel C.
- Name and surname: Mariel Carranza
- Qualifications and experience:
- With EUFRAT since: june 2017
- Language taught at EUFRAT: English
Interview with the Tutor:
- What brought you to the Czech Republic, and what made you to join EUFRAT team?
I came here to pursue my PhD studies at the Charles University, faculty of Medicine in Pilsen.
- What is, in your opinion, the mission of a language tutor? To be empathetic and patient with the students, until the point they feel comfortable asking questions, participating and being interested in the topic.
- What would your students say about you? Not sure, ask them :)
- And how would you describe your students? They are very friendly and open, they like to speak and get very involved in the classes.
- Is there a lasting lesson you hope students take from your classes? I'm not sure if I understand the question, but I hope that from my classes not only take the proper knowledge in the language but also the confidence to speak anyone without any shame.
- What is, according to you, the best thing about EUFRAT? The friendly staff, the facilities and flexible working hours.
- Is there a message you would like to send to your future students? Don't be afraid to even think that learning a new language is difficult, it opens your mind and helps you understand other societies and ways of thinking, it involves you and gives you different opportunities. Start today :)
- And briefly
- Favourite book:
- Band / Record:
- Sea or mountains:
- Summer or winter: Spring :)
- Dog or cat: Dog