Qualifications and experience: Teaching English
Study/work abroad: 3th year dentistry student in Charles university
With EUFRAT since: 2023
Language(s) taught at EUFRAT: English
I teach: children, adults
- Jana Š.: Skvělý lektor s velmi pozitivním přístupem.
- Milan M.: Jsem naprosto spokojen, děkuji!!!!
- Hana Z.: Syn je z lektora nadšený, obdivuje jeho pozitivitu.
What brought you to the Czech Republic, and what made you join the EUFRAT team? I wanted to study medicine in Charles university and a friend from university told me about Eufrat
In my lessons, what do I usually use? I would use videos and games that makes the students interact more
What can the students look forward to? Better communication skills and new vocabulary
What is, in your opinion, the mission of a language tutor? If the student doesn´t look at his watch in the class and enjoys the process of learning, I take that as a win
And how would you describe your students? They are the best
Is there a lasting lesson you hope students take from your classes? Learn as much new languages as you can
What is, according to you, the best thing about EUFRAT? Makes it so easy to learn the language you are looking for
Is there a message you would like to send to your future students? If you are planning on attending to my class, I can assure you that we are gonna have a fun time learning new stuff
- Movie: Se7en
- Band / Record: Nothing but thieves
- Sea or mountains: sea
- Summer or winter: summer
- Favourite destination: Amsterdam
- The most exotic destination I have visited: Assisi, Italy
- I‘d like to go to the following destination: Barcelona
- How I spend my free time: gym freak, football
- Funniest story I‘ve experienced in my career: It has yet to come
Informace o způsobu získávání a výběru referencí najdete na stránce Dokumenty.