Qualifications and experience: Masters in Interior Design (GMU) & Bachelor of Technology: Interior Design (NMU). I have been teaching at a tertiary education level since 2015 and teaching general and business English online from 2022.
With EUFRAT since: 2023
Language taught at EUFRAT: English (General, Business and IELTS / TEFL preparation).
I teach: adults
I am a native English speaker from South Africa. I completed my TEFL Certificate with distinction. I have been teaching practical and theory based subjects both in person and online to young adults at a tertiary education level since 2015. I also have experience teaching general and business English online to working professionals. I completed my Bachelor of Technology in 2013 and my Masters in 2019. I have excellent English research, formal writing and presentation skills. I am professional, punctual and hardworking. My classes are informative, engaging and adapted to the needs and goals of each student.
What brought you to the Czech Republic, and what made you join the EUFRAT team? I have been teaching for many years and enjoy meeting new students from diverse backgrounds. EUFRAT was recommended to me by a fellow English teacher.
In my lessons, what do I usually use? My lessons are conducted using a variety of platforms (Skype, Google Meet, Zoom, Teams). I am well prepared and have extensive lesson material (I usually present on Canva or PowerPoint).
What can the students look forward to? Speaking, listening, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, intonation, fluency, IELTS / TEFL preparation, etc.
What is, in your opinion, the mission of a language tutor? To support student learning in a manner that motivates and empowers them to feel comfortable and confident using English.
And how would you describe your students? My students are young adults from diverse backgrounds, unified by a goal to learn English.
Is there a lasting lesson you hope students take from your classes? Each of my lessons are tailored to the student goals, but regardless of the content, I strive to help my students gain confidence using English.
What is, according to you, the best thing about EUFRAT? EUFRAT is a professional launguage school that has a strong support system for students and teachers.
Is there a message you would like to send to your future students? My classes are fun, informative, engaging and adapted to the needs and goals of each student. My students achieve measureable results and gain confidence using English. I am patient, professional, punctual and hardworking.
- Sea or mountains: sea
- Summer or winter: summer
- How I spend my free time: Quality time with family and friends, staying active or enjoying one of my hobbies.
přehled kurzů vedených lektorem
- 141 | ONLINE KONVERZACE PRO DOSPĚLÉ S RODILOU MLUVČÍ - ZDARMA (jarní trimestr 2022/2023) »
- 143 | ONLINE KONVERZACE PRO DOSPĚLÉ S RODILOU MLUVČÍ - ZDARMA (jarní trimestr 2022/2023) »
- 144 | ONLINE KONVERZACE PRO POKROČILÉ S RODILOU MLUVČÍ - ZDARMA (jarní trimestr 2022/2023) »
- 145 | ONLINE KURZ BUSINESS ENGLISH S RODILOU MLUVČÍ - ZDARMA (jarní trimestr 2022/2023) »
- 146 | Introduction to AutoCAD 2D v angličtině - ZDARMA (jarní trimestr 2022/2023) »
- 147 | INTERIOR DESIGN v angličtině - ZDARMA (jarní trimestr 2022/2023) »
- 148 | DESIGN theory v angličtině - ZDARMA (jarní trimestr 2022/2023) »
- 149 | COPIC MARKERS - How to draw an interior space (v AJ jazyce) - ZDARMA (jarní trimestr 2022/2023) »